Tuesday 8 May 2012

Good Luck and a Note on SLP Year 2 & The Board Report

With the exam coming up tomorrow I wanted to wish everyone Good Luck! I hope that sharing what I learned through my experience will help you pass the exam. Don't stress, just take a deep breath and do your best (and get plenty of sleep tonight!)

Good Luck to all the readers of this Blog!

A quick note on SLP Year 2 and the Board Report:

I will be expanding this blog to include posts relating to year 2 of the SLP, the Board Report and the Presentation. I will share my personal experience and will include posts on what I learned through this experience.
There will also be a section in the forum (already created) for discussing approaches/format/strategy/etc. for writing and presenting the board report as well as the group cases. (you should not discuss actual case details).

Bookmark or follow this blog so that you remember to check out the information for year 2 of the SLP once it is up.

Thank you and Good Luck!

CM

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the
    pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem
    on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.


    Here is my web page divorce tactics to win divorce tactics for fathers

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts